Matrix Education is hiring an Email Marketing Specialist to join our Growth Team at our Sydney CBD office. (Working remotely until Greater Sydney lockdown is lifted. Role will return full time to the office with the lifting of NSW Government mandated work from home directives.)
Our Growth Team are a creative and data-driven team that enjoy unifying great design and quality content into marketing campaigns that get people talking about Matrix Education – Australia’s leading tutoring college and UCAT Masterclass – the fastest growing online UCAT/UKCAT course in the world.
As the Email Marketing Specialist, you will plan, craft and deliver various email campaigns (lead generation, lifecycle, general nurture) to grow Matrix Education.
What you’ll do…
- Drive automated email campaigns with content, relevancy, smart segmentation and personalisation,
- Manage the day to day planning, creation and scheduling of promotional email marketing campaigns,
- Ongoing maintenance of email contact lists and data,
- End to end nurturing of our current and prospective customers,
- Working with the Graphic Designer to create email templates for all devices and screens with scalability and maintainability in mind,
- Manage email calendar, testing plans and identify new opportunities that support overall goals for marketing and the organisation,
- Monitor performance of email campaigns and implement strategies for optimisation,
- Work alongside other teams to collaborate and create effective marketing messages to drive customer engagement and performance,
- Collaborate with the Growth Team to plan, produce and execute exciting marketing campaigns.
What you’ll need…
- 2+ years of professional email marketing or digital media experience, agency or in-house,
- A thorough understanding of all facets of email marketing and lead nurturing, from list health and deliverability through to creative implementation and automation,
- Knowledgeable with Email Service Providers, ideally MailChimp and/or Intercom,
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS design, Responsive Designs, Dynamic Content and email best practices including CAN-SPAM Regulations,
- Results-driven with exceptional detail and knowledge around metrics, specifically A/B testing and ROI analysis,
- Exceptional copywriting skills – from subject lines that increase the open rates, telling stories in emails to make people read them and compelling call-to-actions
- Understand the most important metrics to measure the efficiency of their email campaigns
- Organised, detail-oriented and strives for a high degree of precision,
- Self-starter with ability to thrive under pressure in a fast paced environment,
- A keen interest in continual learning and development,
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications, Marketing, Media or Journalism or equivalent experience.
A few of our perks…
- Head office located in the heart of the Sydney CBD,
- Work with a motivated and talented team,
- Modern, open-office environment,
- Competitive remuneration rates,
- Flexible work environment,
- Team social gatherings (currently on hold due to COVID-19 but will be back!),
- Most importantly, an opportunity to help over 6000 students achieve their academic #GOALS
Apply now below, or email your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Your cover letter must answer these three questions:
- Which company or organisation do you think does email marketing well, and why?
- What challenges do you think Matrix face in growing their online Matrix+ courses?
- What will you uniquely bring to the Matrix team that we just can’t ignore?
No recruiters or agencies.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.