An opportunity exists for an Email Marketing Specialist to join the Lead Nurturing Team at Australia’s leading HSC Tuition College, Matrix Education.
The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for planning and executing email communications, contributing towards lead nurturing and retention strategies, and successfully growing Matrix’s email marketing channel across our existing and prospective customers. The ideal candidate will be someone who can translate and track online data and analytics to produce and schedule engagement and campaign based emails.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing the end to end planning to execution of email marketing campaigns with measureable outcomes,
- Drive and optimise key traffic metrics including CTR, open rates, engagement and retention,
- Report results and analytics to the management team and provide recommendations for maintenance, growth and improvements,
- Manage a process of iterative A/B testing to continually improve performance through optimised messaging and targeting,
- Measure campaign effectiveness, optimize performance and continuously improve our email execution conducting analysis, improving efficiency, and providing insight to management about the performance of the email marketing program as well as ensuring best practices,
- Work alongside the Service team to ensure continuity within our email communications with current customer feedback, trends and demands.
A successful candidate will have:
- Minimum three years’ experience in email marketing and/or digital media,
- A thorough understanding of all facets of email marketing from list health and deliverability through to copy and creative implementation,
- A high proficiency in managing email automation systems, preferably MailChimp,
- Previous experience with event tracking and how to apply them to email campaigns,
- A proven ability to interpret data to drive growth and improvements to email programs,
- A capability of managing multiple projects, responding well under pressure and prioritising needs within short time frames,
- Embrace opportunities to move quickly or try things out of your comfort zone,
- Outstanding organisational habits and have an unwavering eye for detail,
- Demonstrated success in managing high volume integrated email marketing programs for consumer audiences,
- Results-driven with exceptional detail and knowledge around metrics, specifically A/B testing and ROI analysis,
- Understanding and working knowledge of HTML,
- Exceptional written communication skills and with experience is writing compelling messages to a consumer,
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications or Journalism will be highly regarded but not essential.
The position will be based at our Sydney CBD office and will report to the Lead Generation Manager.
Why work at Matrix?
- Competitive remuneration rates,
- Work with a talented team of professionals,
- Open and collaborative management team,
- Amazing facilities (including a fully stocked kitchen),
- Top of the line equipment at your workstation,
- Incredible classrooms with innovative learning facilities,
- Employee dinners and social events,
- Most importantly, an opportunity to help over 4000 students’ achieve their lifelong ambitions!
Apply now below, or email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org