HSC Maths Ext 2 Preparation Course Details
Complex Numbers & Polynomials
- Revision of Complex Numbers
- Revision of Polynomials
- Typical Exams Questions and past HSC practice questions
Curve Sketching & Integration
- Curve Sketching Techniques and past exams questions
- Techniques of Integration on various types of functions
- Recurrence relations and reduction formulae
Volumes & Conics
- The washer and cylindrical shell method for volumes of solids of revolution
- Volumes of solids with known cross sections
- Revision of Conic Sections
- Resisted Motion and Newton’s three laws of motions
- Circular motion and conical pendulum
- Motions on curved banks
Harder 3 Units Topics
- Inequalities and proofs using known results, differentiation and integration
- Mathematical Inductions: Series Induction with Trigonometric Functions, Divisibility, Inequality, Sequence, Geometric and Miscellaneous Inductions
- Circle Geometry · Permutations, Combinations and Probability
Mock HSC Exam
- 3 hour mock HSC Maths Extension 1 exam under exam conditions.
- Students’ exam papers are marked and returned with feedback.
- Solution to the Mock HSC exam paper is provided.