Matrix Education is now hiring Science Tutors (Chemistry and Physics) to join the team at our Chatswood, Strathfield and Epping campuses.
It will require the successful candidate to be available to work on regular days, weekly throughout the year.
What you’ll do…
- Undertaking one on one workshops with Physics and Chemistry students,
- Marking of exams and homework booklets,
- Providing additional administrative support to Science Teachers,
- Additional ad hoc duties as required by the Senior Tutors.
What you’ll need…
- Achieved band 6 HSC results in both Physics and Chemistry,
- Passion for Science and teaching,
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills,
- Minimum six months previous ongoing work experience in retail, hospitality or customer service,
- Current tertiary studies in Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Education related fields will be highly regarded.
If you are a 2020 HSC Graduate, you must include 2020 HSC results and your 2021 university course in your resume.
As all work is undertaken on site at a Matrix campus, successful applicants will be asked to observe the Matrix COVIDSafe measures that are in place to ensure the ongoing safety of all Matrix students and staff.
A few of our perks…
- Convenient campus locations across Sydney,
- Modern, open-office environment,
- Competitive remuneration rates,
- Be recognised as an educator at Australia’s most highly regarded tuition college,
- Open and collaborative management team,
- Amazing facilities,
- Most importantly, an opportunity to help over 5000 students achieve their academic #GOALS
Apply now below, or email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.