Matrix Education’s on campus classes will be resuming from 6 July 2020. Opportunities now exist for passionate and enthusiastic Science Tutors to join the Matrix team.
We have positions vacant at our Strathfield or Chatswood campuses for a Science Tutor. It will require the successful candidate to be available to work on regular days, weekly throughout the year.
What you’ll do…
- Undertaking one on one workshops with Science students,
- Marking of exams and homework booklets,
- Providing additional administrative support to Science Teachers,
- Additional ad hoc duties as required by the Senior Tutors.
What you’ll need…
- Achieved band 6 HSC results in at least two of the following subjects: Biology, Chemistry and/or Physics,
- Passion for Science and teaching,
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills,
- Minimum six months previous ongoing work experience in retail, hospitality or customer service,
- Current tertiary studies in Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Education related fields will be highly regarded.
As all work is undertaken on site at a Matrix campus, successful applicants will be asked to observe the Matrix COVIDSafe measures that are in place to ensure the ongoing safety of all Matrix students and staff.
A few of our perks…
- Convenient campus locations across Sydney,
- Modern, open-office environment,
- Competitive remuneration rates,
- Be recognised as an educator at Australia’s most highly regarded tuition college,
- Open and collaborative management team,
- Amazing facilities,
- Team outings and social events
- Most importantly, an opportunity to help over 4500 students achieve their academic #GOALS
Apply now below, or email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.