Matrix Education is now hiring Science Tutors to join our Strathfield, Hurstville, Chatswood and Epping teams.
This position is ideal for an undergraduate student who loves to share their knowledge of Science and is seeking a stable tutoring job to balance with their university studies. It will require the successful candidate to be available to work on regular days, weekly.
You will have the opportunity to work with a fun team in a great work environment. Minimal timetable administration and preparation is required as students are booked for you and they will be bringing in their own work and Science questions.
What you’ll do…
- Undertaking one on one workshops with year 9 – 12 Science students,
- Marking of exams and homework booklets,
- Providing additional administrative support to Science Teachers,
- Additional ad hoc duties as required by the Senior Tutors.
What you’ll need…
- Achieved band 6 HSC results in Physics and at least one of the following: Biology and/or Chemistry,
- Passion for Science and teaching,
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills,
- Minimum six months previous ongoing work experience in retail, hospitality or customer service,
- Current tertiary studies in Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Education related fields will be highly regarded.
A few of our perks…
- Convenient campus locations across Sydney,
- Modern, open-office environment,
- Competitive remuneration rates,
- Be recognised as an educator at Australia’s most highly regarded tuition college,
- Open and collaborative management team,
- Amazing facilities,
- Employee social events and gatherings.
Apply now below, or email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com