An opportunity exists for passionate and enthusiastic Science Tutors to join the fun and dynamic Academic Team at Australia’s leading HSC Tuition College, Matrix Education.
We have a position vacant at our Strathfield campus. It will require the successful candidate to be available to work on Saturday and Sundays weekly throughout the year.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Undertaking one on one workshops with Science students,
- Marking of exams and homework booklets,
- Providing additional administrative support to Science Teachers,
- Additional ad hoc duties as required by the Senior Tutors.
A successful candidate will have:
- Achieved band 6 HSC results in at least two of the following; Chemistry, Physics and/or Biology,
- Passion for Science and teaching,
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills,
- Minimum six months previous ongoing work experience in retail, hospitality or customer service,
- Current tertiary studies in Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Education related fields will be highly regarded.
Why work at Matrix? We have:
- Competitive remuneration rates,
- Work with a talented team of professionals,
- Open and collaborative management team,
- Amazing facilities (including a fully stocked kitchen),
- Top of the line equipment at your workstation,
- Incredible classrooms with innovative learning facilities,
- Employee dinners and social events,
- Most importantly, an opportunity to help over 4000 students’ achieve their lifelong ambitions!
If you would like to apply, email your coverletter and resume to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Oops! We could not locate your form.