Matrix Education is now hiring Science Teachers for our Strathfield, Chatswood, Epping and Hurstville campuses.
This role is ideal for a current NESA accredited Teacher or a postgraduate student (MTeach, MD or PhDc) seeking an ongoing casual teaching position which offers stability.
You will have the opportunity to work with a fun, talented and hard working team in a great work environment. Minimal lesson preparation is required as lessons and resources are provided for you.
What you’ll do…
- Teaching regular weekly classes throughout the academic term (all lesson materials and resources are prepared for you),
- Teaching on weekdays during the NSW school holiday period,
- Ongoing monitoring of student’s academic progress through marking of short weekly quizzes,
- Flagging of struggling students to academic team leaders for additional academic mentoring.
What you’ll need…
- A genuine passion for teaching,
- Previous experience teaching Biology, Chemistry and/or Physics in a classroom setting,
- Have extensive knowledge of the current NESA curriculum in stage 6 Biology, Chemistry and/or Physics,
- Have completed their degree in Education, Science, Engineering or a related discipline,
- Postgraduate studies in the above listed disciplines will be highly regarded.
A few of our perks…
- Convenient campus locations across Sydney,
- Modern, open-office environment,
- Competitive remuneration rates,
- Be recognised as an educator at Australia’s most highly regarded tuition college,
- Open and collaborative management team,
- Amazing facilities,
- Most importantly, an opportunity to help over 6000 students achieve their academic #GOALS
Apply now below, or email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com