Matrix Education’s on campus classes will be resuming from 6 July 2020. Opportunities are now open for Science Teachers at our Chatswood and Epping campuses on weekends to join our Matrix team.
What you’ll do…
- Teaching regular weekly classes throughout the academic term,
- Teaching on weekdays during the NSW school holiday period (next holiday period: 13 January 2020 – 23 January 2020),
- Providing feedback to students on their progress in the subject,
- Ongoing monitoring of student’s academic progress through marking of short weekly quizzes,
- Flagging of struggling students to academic team leaders for additional academic mentoring.
What you’ll need…
- A genuine passion for teaching,
- Previous experience teaching Biology, Chemistry and/or Physics in a classroom setting,
- Have extensive knowledge of the current NESA curriculum in stage 6 Biology, Chemistry and/or Physics,
- Have completed their degree in Education, Science, Engineering or a related discipline,
- Postgraduate studies in the above listed disciplines will be highly regarded.
This role is ideal for a current NESA (formerly known as BOSTES) accredited Teacher or a postgraduate student (MTeach, MD or PhDc) seeking an ongoing casual teaching position which offers stability.
As all work is undertaken on site at a Matrix campus, successful applicants will be asked to observe the Matrix COVIDSafe measures that are in place to ensure the ongoing safety of all Matrix students and staff.
A few of our perks…
- Convenient campus locations across Sydney,
- Modern, open-office environment,
- Competitive remuneration rates,
- Be recognised as an educator at Australia’s most highly regarded tuition college,
- Open and collaborative management team,
- Amazing facilities,
- Team outings and social events
- Most importantly, an opportunity to help over 4500 students achieve their academic #GOALS
Apply now below, or email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com