An opportunity exists for passionate and enthusiastic casual Science Teachers to join our Academic Team.
What you’ll do…
- Teaching regular weekly classes throughout the academic term,
- Teaching on weekdays during the NSW school holiday period (next period 30 September 2019 – 11 October 2019),
- Providing feedback to students on their progress in the subject,
- Ongoing monitoring of student’s academic progress through marking of short weekly quizzes,
- Flagging of struggling students to academic team leaders for additional academic mentoring.
What you’ll need…
- A genuine passion for teaching,
- Previous experience teaching Biology, Chemistry and/or Physics in a classroom setting,
- Have extensive knowledge of the current NESA curriculum in stage 6 Biology, Chemistry and/or Physics,
- Have completed their degree in Education, Science, Engineering or a related discipline,
- Postgraduate studies in the above listed disciplines will be highly regarded.
We currently have vacancies at our Strathfield, Chatswood, Hurstville and Epping campuses. Our classes run on weekday afternoons and all day on weekends. This role is ideal for a current NESA (formerly known as BOSTES) accredited Teacher or a postgraduate student (MTeach, MD or PhDc) seeking an ongoing casual teaching position which offers stability.
A few of our perks…
- Convenient campus locations across Sydney,
- Modern, open-office environment,
- Competitive remuneration rates,
- Be recognised as an educator at Australia’s most highly regarded tuition college,
- Open and collaborative management team,
- Amazing facilities,
- Team outings and social events
- Most importantly, an opportunity to help over 4500 students achieve their academic #GOALS
Apply now below, or email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com