Matrix Education’s on campus classes will be resuming from 6 July 2020. Opportunities now exist for passionate and enthusiastic Maths Teachers (casual) to join our Matrix team.
What you’ll do…
- Teaching regular weekly Maths classes throughout the NSW school term,
- Teaching on weekdays during the NSW school holiday period (next holiday period: 6 July 2020 – 16 July 2020),
- Providing feedback to students on their progress in the subject,
- Ongoing monitoring of student’s academic progress through marking of short weekly quizzes,
- Flagging of struggling students to academic team leaders for additional academic mentoring.
What you’ll need…
- A genuine passion for teaching,
- Previous experience teaching secondary Maths in a classroom setting,
- Extensive knowledge of the current NESA (formerly known as BOSTES) curriculum in stage 4, 5, and 6 Maths,
- Completed their degree in Education, Mathematics, Science, Engineering or a related discipline,
- Postgraduate studies in the above listed disciplines will be highly regarded.
Upcoming vacancies are at our Strathfield, Chatswood, Epping and Hurstville campuses. Our classes run on weekday afternoons and all day on weekends. This role is ideal for a current NESA accredited Teacher or a postgraduate student (MTeach, MD or PhDc) seeking an ongoing casual teaching position which offers stability.
As all work is undertaken on site at a Matrix campus, successful applicants will be asked to observe the Matrix COVIDSafe measures that are in place to ensure the ongoing safety of all Matrix students and staff.
A few of our perks…
- Convenient campus locations across Sydney,
- Modern, open-office environment,
- Competitive remuneration rates,
- Be recognised as an educator at Australia’s most highly regarded tuition college,
- Open and collaborative management team,
- Amazing facilities,
- Most importantly, an opportunity to help over 5000 students achieve their academic #GOALS
Apply now below, or email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org