Matrix Education is Australia’s best HSC tuition college.
An opportunity exists for passionate and enthusiastic Maths Teachers (casual) to join our Academic Team.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Teaching regular weekly Maths classes throughout the academic term,
- Providing feedback to students on their progress in the subject,
- Ongoing monitoring of student’s academic progress through marking of short weekly quizzes,
- Flagging of struggling students to academic team leaders for additional academic mentoring.
A successful candidate will:
- Possess a genuine passion for teaching,
- Previous experience teaching secondary Maths in a classroom setting,
- Have extensive knowledge of the current NESA (formerly known as BOSTES) curriculum in stage 4, 5, and 6 Maths,
- Have completed their degree in Education, Mathematics, Science, Engineering or a related discipline,
- Postgraduate studies in the above listed disciplines will be highly regarded.
We currently have vacancies at our Strathfield, Chatswood, Epping and Hurstville campuses. Our classes run on weekday afternoons and all day on weekends. This role is ideal for a current NESA accredited Teacher or a postgraduate student (MTeach, MD or PhDc) seeking an ongoing casual teaching position which offers stability.
Why work at Matrix?
- Competitive remuneration rates,
- Work with a talented team of professionals,
- Open and collaborative management team,
- Amazing facilities (including a fully stocked kitchen),
- Top of the line equipment at your workstation,
- Incredible classrooms with innovative learning facilities,
- Employee social events,
- Most importantly, an opportunity to help over 4000 students’ achieve their lifelong ambitions!
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Oops! We could not locate your form.