An opportunity exists for passionate and enthusiastic Maths Teachers (casual) to join our Academic Team.
What you’ll do…
- Teaching regular weekly Maths classes throughout the academic term,
- Providing feedback to students on their progress in the subject,
- Ongoing monitoring of student’s academic progress through marking of short weekly quizzes,
- Flagging of struggling students to academic team leaders for additional academic mentoring.
What you’ll need…
- A genuine passion for teaching,
- Previous experience teaching secondary Maths in a classroom setting,
- Extensive knowledge of the current NESA (formerly known as BOSTES) curriculum in stage 4, 5, and 6 Maths,
- Completed their degree in Education, Mathematics, Science, Engineering or a related discipline,
- Postgraduate studies in the above listed disciplines will be highly regarded.
We currently have vacancies at our Strathfield, Chatswood, Epping and Hurstville campuses. Our classes run on weekday afternoons and all day on weekends. This role is ideal for a current NESA accredited Teacher or a postgraduate student (MTeach, MD or PhDc) seeking an ongoing casual teaching position which offers stability.
A few of our perks…
- Head office located in the heart of the CBD
- Work with motivated and talented team
- Modern, open-office environment
- Competitive remuneration rates
- Flexible work environment
- Team outings and social events
- Most importantly, an opportunity to help over 4500 students achieve their academic #GOALS
Apply now below, or email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com