HSC English Tutor
Vacancies exist at our Chatswood, Strathfield and Epping campus. It will require the successful candidate to be available to work Saturdays and Sundays throughout the year.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Undertaking one on one workshops with English students,
- Providing additional administrative support to English Teachers,
- Additional ad hoc duties as required by the Senior Tutor.
A successful candidate will have:
- Achieved band 6 results in HSC English Advanced. Band E4 results in Extension 1 and Extension 2 will also be highly regarded,
- Have a keen interest in literature, theatre and films,
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills,
- A minimum one years’ experience in tutoring, customer service or administration,
- Current studies in Arts, Education, Literature or Law related fields will be highly regarded.
Why work at Matrix?
- Competitive remuneration rates,
- Work with a talented team of professionals,
- Open and collaborative management team,
- Amazing facilities (including a fully stocked kitchen),
- Top of the line equipment at your workstation,
- Incredible classrooms with innovative learning facilities,
- Employee dinners and social events,
- Most importantly, an opportunity to help over 4000 students’ achieve their lifelong ambitions!
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Oops! We could not locate your form.