Matrix Education is now hiring HSC English Tutors to join our team at the Matrix Epping or Hurstville campuses.
This position is ideal for an undergraduate student who loves to share their passion for writing and is seeking a role to balance with their university studies. It will require the successful candidate to be available to work on regular days weekly, throughout the year.
You will have the opportunity to work with a fun, talented and hard working team in a great work environment. Minimal timetable administration and preparation is required as students are booked for you and they will be bringing in their own written work.
What you’ll do…
- Undertaking one on one workshops with English students,
- Providing additional administrative support to English Teachers,
- Additional ad hoc duties as required by the Senior Tutor.
What you’ll need…
- Achieved band 6 results in HSC English Advanced,
- Have a keen interest in literature, theatre and films,
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills,
- A minimum of six months’ experience in tutoring, customer service or administration,
- Current studies in Arts, Education, Literature or Media related fields will be highly regarded.
A few of our perks…
- Convenient campus locations across Sydney,
- Modern, open-office environment,
- Competitive remuneration rates,
- Open and collaborative management team,
- Amazing facilities,
- Team social events and outings.
Apply now below, or email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com