Interested in tutoring at Matrix Education? Matrix is seeking the best tutors in English, Mathematics and Science to join our team at our Strathfield, Chatswood, Epping or Hurstville campus.
Tutoring at Matrix is an ideal position for an undergraduate student who loves to share their knowledge of their favourite subjects, and is seeking a role to balance with their university studies. It will require the successful candidate to be available to work on regular days weekly, throughout the year.
You will have the opportunity to work with a fun, talented and hard working team in a great work environment. Minimal timetable administration and preparation is required as students are booked for you and they will be bringing in their own work and questions.
What you’ll do…
- Undertaking one on one workshops with Matrix students,
- Marking of exams and homework booklets,
- Providing additional administrative support to the department,
- Additional ad hoc duties as required by the Senior Tutors.
What you’ll need…
- English Tutors: Achieved band 6 HSC results in English Advanced. E4 results in Extension 1 and/or 2 will be highly regarded,
- Mathematics Tutors: Achieved band E4 HSC results in Maths Extension 1 and 2,
- Science Tutors: Achieved band 6 HSC results in at least two of the following: Physics, Chemistry and/or Biology,
- A passion for helping others achieve their goals,
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills,
- Minimum six months previous ongoing work experience in retail, hospitality or customer service,
- Current tertiary studies in a related disciplines to your tutoring subject of speciality will be highly regarded.
A few of our perks…
- Convenient campus locations across Sydney,
- Modern, open-office environment,
- Competitive remuneration rates,
- Open and collaborative management team,
- Amazing facilities,
- Team social events and outings.
Apply now below, or email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com