An opportunity exists for passionate and enthusiastic Maths Tutors (Extension 2) to join the fun and dynamic Academic Team at Australia’s leading HSC Tuition College, Matrix Education.
We have positions vacant at our Chatswood and Epping campus. It will require the successful candidate to be available to work on Saturday and Sundays weekly throughout the year.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Undertaking one on one workshops with Maths students,
- Marking of exams and homework booklets,
- Providing additional administrative support to Maths Teachers,
- Additional ad hoc duties as required by the Senior Tutors.
A successful candidate will have:
- Achieved band E4 HSC results in Maths Extension 1 and 2,
- Passion for Maths and teaching,
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills,
- Minimum six months previous ongoing work experience in retail, hospitality or customer service,
- Current tertiary studies in Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Education related fields will be highly regarded.
Why work at Matrix? We have:
- Competitive remuneration rates
- Work with a talented team of professionals
- Open and collaborative management team
- Amazing facilities (including a fully stocked kitchen)
- Top of the line equipment at your workstation
- Incredible classrooms with innovative learning facilities
- Employee dinners and social events
- Most importantly, an opportunity to help over 4000 students’ achieve their lifelong ambitions!
If you would like to apply, email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Oops! We could not locate your form.