Matrix Education is now hiring Maths Tutors to join our team at the Chatswood or Epping campus.
This position is ideal for an undergraduate student who loves to share their knowledge of Mathematics and is seeking a role to balance with their university studies. It will require the successful candidate to be available to work on regular days weekly, throughout the year.
You will have the opportunity to work with a fun, talented and hard working team in a great work environment. Minimal timetable administration and preparation is required as students are booked for you and they will be bringing in their own work and Maths questions.
What you’ll do…
- Undertaking one on one workshops with Maths students,
- Marking of exams and homework booklets,
- Providing additional administrative support to Maths Teachers,
- Additional ad hoc duties as required by the Senior Tutors.
What you’ll need…
- Achieved band E4 HSC results in Maths Extension 1 and 2,
- Must tutor up to year 12 Maths Extension 2,
- A passion for Maths and teaching,
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills,
- Minimum six months previous ongoing work experience in retail, hospitality or customer service,
- Current tertiary studies in Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Education related fields will be highly regarded.
A few of our perks…
- Convenient campus locations across Sydney,
- Modern, open-office environment,
- Competitive remuneration rates,
- Open and collaborative management team,
- Amazing facilities,
- Team social events and outings.
Apply now below, or email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org