Matrix Physics Tutoring Program
Physics tutoring at Matrix is known for their structured and engaging classes. Experienced Physics tutors explain scientific concepts clearly using comprehensive Matrix resources. Students are exposed to a range of exam-style questions to practice their skills and prepare them for school assessments and the HSC.
During Matrix Physics classes, students develop:
- An outstanding ability to describe and explain Physics concepts clearly and accurately
- The ability to visualise complex scientific theories and models through the use of multimedia in class
- Skills to communicate in a succinct, logical and sequential manner using a variety of scientific formats including diagrams, graphs, tables and flow charts.
- An in-depth knowledge and understanding of all syllabus dot points and outcomes for each module prescribed by the NSW Board of Studies
- Critical thinking skills to solve complex problems independently, preparing students for school assessments
In addition to theory classes, students receive:
- 200+ page Theory Booklet created by our team of Academic Experts to develop independent problem-solving skills
- 90+ page Work Booklet which enriches their learning through exam-style questions to prepare them for school assessments
- Short quizzes to track and monitor progress on a weekly basis
- End of Module Topic tests that assess students’ knowledge, understanding and skills under exam conditions
- Exclusive access to the Matrix Online Resources Library – a collection of past first-hand investigation reports, research assignments and exam papers