When you accept an offer of an enrolment for any types of courses at Matrix Education (“Matrix”, “we”, “our” or “us”) you are agreeing to the applicable sections within the terms and conditions under our Enrolment Terms and Conditions as a Matrix student.
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before accepting your offer of an enrolment at Matrix.
If you have any questions or concerns, you should ask us for more information before accepting the offer.
Our regular courses run throughout an entire academic year with an assumption of continuance unless customers notify us of their disenrolment (please refer to our Enrolment Terms and Conditions for more information).
We also offer one off courses where the course only runs for a relatively short period (usually 2 to 10 days) and there is no continuance upon the completion of the course; We call these courses “Short Course” (“Course”)
In addition to the terms and conditions under “Parent and Student Agreement”, the following terms also apply to Short Courses:
- If you wish to cancel your Course enrolment, you must request in writing to Matrix no later than seven (7) business days prior to the Course commencement date.
- Refunds may take up to 10 business days before it is issued by Matrix and depends on your financial institution it may take up to another 15 business days before it appears in your account with your financial institution.
- Refund requests will only be considered if it is requested in accordance with the Clause 1 above and any Matrix resources issued are returned to Matrix no later than seven (7) business days prior to the Course commencement date.
- If you wish to substitute your enrolled Course to another available Course (“Transfer”), you must request in writing no later than seven (7) business days prior to the commencement date of your original Course enrolment.
- Any Transfer requests will only be considered by Matrix if there is an availability in the Course you wish to transfer to.
- Matrix reserves its right to accept or refuse any Transfer requests at their sole discretion.
- Even if you are unable to attend your enrolled Course, you will be liable for the full Course fee unless you have submitted a request for refund or Transfer and it is approved by Matrix.
- Matrix may reschedule the date/time of the Course; if the change occurs within the last seven (7) days prior to the Course commencement date, Matrix may offer you a refund, transfer of credit or a placement in an alternative Course (Transfer) subject to availability.
- Matrix reserves its right to cancel any Courses due to circumstances beyond its control; in these cases, Matrix may offer you a refund, transfer of credit or a placement in an alternative Course (Transfer) subject to availability.
- In the event of a cancellation or rescheduling of your enrolled Course, Matrix is not liable for your out of pocket travel, accommodation or any other expenses due to the cancellation or rescheduling of the Course.
- Once enrolled at Matrix, all students are expected to attend all of the scheduled lessons; there will be no refunds, transfer of credits or a placement in an alternative Course (or lesson) for any scheduled lessons unattended by the student.
- You must NOT copy, share, sell or distribute any Matrix resources or materials.
- If you lose your Matrix resources or materials, the reissue fees will apply.
- You are subject to Matrix EducationResources Policy (https://www.matrix.edu.au/resources-policy/) please refer to the policy and read it carefully before you accept an offer of an enrolment at Matrix.
- We may modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, and as such modification shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms and Conditions on this website or notifying you via email.