Matrix is now hiring a full time UCAT Marketing Coordinator to oversee the growth and delivery of Matrix UCAT. Reporting to the Academic Coordinator, your time will be divided between the planning and promotion of Matrix UCAT, and classroom and online strategy.
What you’ll do…
- Collaborating with the digital marketing team on the conversions of online leads for Matrix UCAT,
- Set up and implementation of online campaigns to market the UCAT class and online courses,
- End to end planning, promotion and coordination of UCAT classes, including timetabling and allocation of teaching staff,
- Design, plan and present large scale UCAT information seminars, both at Matrix and externally,
- Management of the feedback cycle for ongoing improvement of systems and resources,
- Overseeing a team of UCAT content writers, providing feedback and signing off on all materials for publication,
- Regular teaching of at least one of the five UCAT sections,
- Contextualising and analysing student feedback on classroom and online learning experiences.
What you’ll need…
- Minimum two years’ experience in services marketing or large scale event/conference coordination,
- Broad knowledge of standardised testing, preferably UCAT,
- Previous teaching or tutoring experience in secondary English, Maths or Science will be highly regarded,
- A minimum Bachelor degree qualification in Marketing, Psychology or a related discipline.
This role is a great opportunity for an experienced marketing professional with a passion for education to grow their own business unit and department.
As Matrix Education trades seven days a week, weekend hours and some travel will be required from time to time.
A few of our perks…
- Head office located in the heart of the CBD,
- Work with motivated and talented team,
- Modern, open-office environment,
- Competitive remuneration rates,
- Flexible work environment,
- Team outings and social events,
- Most importantly, an opportunity to help over 4500 students achieve their academic #GOALS
Apply now below, or email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org