Tutoring Jobs – 2017 HSC Graduates
Congratulations to the class of 2017 for your terrific HSC results!
Are you a 2017 graduate who is interested in tutoring opportunities at Matrix Education? If the answer is ‘yes’, read on!
To be considered for a Tutor role at Matrix, you must fulfill the following:
- English Tutor Candidates: Achieved band 6 HSC results in English Advanced. Band E4 results in Extension 1 and/or Extension 2 will be highly regarded,
- Maths Tutor Candidates: Achieved band E4 HSC results in both Maths Extension 1 and Extension 2,
- Science Tutor Candidates: Achieved band 6 HSC results in at least two of the following: Biology, Chemistry and/or Physics,
- Have a minimum of six months previous ongoing professional work experience in retail, hospitality, customer service or administration,
- Must be available to work Saturdays and Sundays from 3 February 2018,
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills,
- If studying at university in 2018, must be undertaking their studies in the Sydney Metropolitan area,
- 2018 gap year students are welcome to apply.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Undertaking one on one workshops with current Matrix students in year 7 to 12,
- Regular marking of student’s homework and examination papers within strict deadlines and meeting quality standards,
- Additional ad hoc duties as required by the reporting manager, the Senior Tutor.
Interested? Here’s what to do next:
- We currently do not have positions advertised for Tutors at Matrix. To find out first, complete the Careers Enquiry at the bottom of this page to join our graduate careers mailing list. You will be the first to get notifications on the latest job openings,
- Keep and eye out on our Matrix Careers page to view the latest positions vacant,
- Got any further questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why work at Matrix?
- Competitive remuneration rates,
- Work with a talented team of professionals,
- Open and collaborative management team,
- Amazing facilities (including a fully stocked kitchen),
- Top of the line equipment at your workstation,
- Incredible classrooms with innovative learning facilities,
- Employee dinners and social events,
- Most importantly, an opportunity to help over 4000 students’ achieve their lifelong ambitions!
Oops! We could not locate your form.