Are you looking for an opportunity to lead in your next role? Matrix Education is now hiring a full time Service Team Leaders to manage our Strathfield, Epping or Hurstville campus.
As a Service Team Leader, you will manage a Matrix campus and lead your own team on site, while providing a range of administrative services to our customers. The role will report to the Service Manager and you will be joining a team of professional Service Team Leaders.
The regular working week for this role is Tuesday through to Saturday.
What you’ll do…
- Day to day management of the Matrix campus,
- Leading a team of Service Representatives at your campus,
- Daily reporting to the Customer Service Manager regarding customer, academic and campus related issues,
- Campus resource management,
- Liaising with the Academic Units in relation to campus classroom management,
- Responding to telephone, email and face to face enquiries,
- Being the first point of contact for queries from new and existing customers,
- End to end enrolment and clientele management for customers,
- Management of customer profiles, enrolments and billing on the CRM,
- Task allocation and work flow management of Service Representatives,
- Ad hoc administrative duties and any additional tasks as set by the management team.
What you’ll need…
- Minimum two years experience in Customer Service, Administration, Retail or Sales,
- Experience in managing a team in a professional workplace capacity,
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills,
- Superior interpersonal skills,
- Exceptional time management skills,
- Keen attention to detail,
- Flexible attitude, hard-working and results driven,
- The ability to multi task and deliver results under time constraints,
- Be a results driven individual,
- Tertiary qualifications in Commerce, Business, Arts or Education will be highly regarded.
In return for your commitment to personal and organisational growth, Matrix can offer you a role with stability, ongoing training and development.
A few of our perks…
- Convenient campus locations across Sydney,
- Modern, open-office environment,
- Competitive remuneration rates,
- Open and collaborative management team,
- Amazing facilities,
- Team outings and events,
- Most importantly, an opportunity to help over 6000 students achieve their academic #GOALS.
Apply below, or email your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.