Senior Service Representative
An opportunity exists for an experienced Senior Service Representative to join the fun, energetic and dynamic Service Team at Australia’s leading HSC Tuition College, Matrix Education.
As a Senior Service Representative, you will manage the campus on a day to day whilst providing a range of administrative services to our customers. Full on-the-job training and support is provided.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Day to day management of a Matrix campus;
- Daily reporting and provision of feedback to the Customer Service Manager regarding customer, academic and campus related issues;
- Liaising with the Academic Units in relation to campus classroom management;
- Responding to telephone, email and face to face enquiries;
- Being the first point of contact for queries from new and existing customers;
- End to end enrolment and clientele management for customers;
- Management of customer profiles, enrolments and billing on the CRM;
- Task allocation and work flow management of casual team members;
- Ad hoc administrative duties and any additional tasks as set by the management team.
A successful applicant must have:
- Minimum three years experience in Customer Service, Administration, Retail or Sales;
- Experience in managing a team in a professional capacity;
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills;
- Superior interpersonal skills;
- Exceptional time management skills;
- Keen attention to detail;
- An entrepreneurial spirit;
- The ability to multi task and deliver results under time constraints;
- Be a results driven individual;
- Tertiary studies in Commerce, Business, Arts or Education will be highly regarded.
The position is ideal for a recent university graduate who is looking to take the next step in their career and grow within an organisation.
The regular working week for this role is Tuesday through to Saturday. This position will be primarily based at our new Hurstville location but will require training and meeting attendance at our Strathfield campus and Sydney CBD head office.
In return for your commitment to personal and organisational growth, Matrix can offer you a role with stability, ongoing training and development.
Why work at Matrix? We offer:
- Competitive remuneration rates;
- Work with a talented team of professionals ;
- Open and collaborative management team;
- Amazing facilities (including a fully stocked kitchen);
- Incredible classrooms with innovative learning facilities;
- Employee dinners and social events;
- Most importantly, an opportunity to help over 4000 students’ achieve their lifelong ambitions!
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Oops! We could not locate your form.