An opportunity exists for passionate and enthusiastic Science Tutors to join the fun and dynamic Academic Team at Australia’s leading HSC Tuition College, Matrix Education.
We have positions vacant at our Strathfield, Chatswood and Epping campuses. It will require the successful candidate to be available to work on Saturday and Sundays weekly throughout the year.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Undertaking one on one workshops with Science students,
- Marking of exams and homework booklets,
- Providing additional administrative support to Science Teachers,
- Additional ad hoc duties as required by the Senior Tutors.
A successful candidate will have:
- Achieved band 6 HSC results in at least two of the following; Chemistry, Physics and/or Biology,
- Passion for Science and teaching,
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills,
- Minimum six months previous ongoing work experience in retail, hospitality or customer service,
- Current tertiary studies in Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Education related fields will be highly regarded.
Why work at Matrix? We have:
- Competitive remuneration rates,
- Work with a talented team of professionals,
- Open and collaborative management team,
- Amazing facilities (including a fully stocked kitchen),
- Top of the line equipment at your workstation,
- Incredible classrooms with innovative learning facilities,
- Employee dinners and social events,
- Most importantly, an opportunity to help over 4000 students’ achieve their lifelong ambitions!
If you would like to apply, email your coverletter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Oops! We could not locate your form.