Matrix Education is the leader in secondary tuition in Australia. We have an exciting opportunity for a Primary Education Coordinator to join our Academic Team to design, develop and launch stage 2 and 3 courses at Matrix Education.
Reporting to the Chief Academic Officer, the role will be an opportunity for an innovative and experienced primary educator to design courses and build a team for an exciting new department with a leading education provider.
This position is a full time role based at our Sydney CBD head office.
What you’ll do…
- Development of course structure and content for English, Mathematics and Critical Thinking Skills for year 3, 4, 5 and 6 students.
- Alignment and executing decisions relating to the program, budget and staff relating to their area of Academics within the framework of Matrix’s strategic plan, policies and budget,
- Creating effective academic resources including theory books, homework books, quizzes, mock exams and online courses,
- Ensuring the efficient operation of classes through effective communication, regular monitoring and feedback to the teachers and tutors,
- Managing a team of teachers and promote sharing of effective teaching practices.
- Represent, build relationships and uphold the reputation of Matrix Education with the local community, schools and educational bodies
What you’ll need…
- Minimum two years’ of experience in management of educational course design and staff or a project management role,
- Demonstrated experience in building and leading teams of academic staff,
- Extensive knowledge of the current stage 2 and 3 NESA curriculum, including methods of assessment,
- Thorough understanding of student learning styles and effective methods of lesson delivery,
- Knowlege of best practice in engaging primary students in both in classroom and online learning,
- Tertiary qualifications in Primary Education.
Given the scope of the role, a competitive salary package is on offer.
A few of our perks…
- Head office conveniently located in the Sydney CBD,
- Work with motivated and talented team,
- Modern, open-office environment,
- Competitive remuneration rates,
- Team outings and social events.
Apply now below, or email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org