An opportunity exists for passionate and enthusiastic Physics Tutors to join the fun and dynamic Academic Team at Australia’s leading HSC Tuition College, Matrix Education.
We have positions vacant at our Chatswood campus. It will require the successful candidate to be available to work on regular days weekly throughout the year.
What you’ll do…
- Undertaking one on one workshops with Physics students,
- Marking of exams and homework booklets,
- Providing additional administrative support to Science Teachers,
- Additional ad hoc duties as required by the Senior Tutors.
What you’ll need…
- Achieved band 6 HSC results in Physics, and at least one of the following; Chemistry or Biology,
- Passion for Science and teaching,
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills,
- Minimum six months previous ongoing work experience in retail, hospitality or customer service,
- Current tertiary studies in Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Education related fields will be highly regarded.
A few of our perks…
- Convenient campus locations across Sydney,
- Modern, open-office environment,
- Competitive remuneration rates,
- Be recognised as an educator at Australia’s most highly regarded tuition college,
- Open and collaborative management team,
- Amazing facilities,
- Most importantly, an opportunity to help over 5000 students achieve their academic #GOALS
Apply now below, or email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.