Matrix Education’s Growth Team are a creative and data-driven team that enjoy unifying great design and quality content into marketing campaigns that get people talking about Matrix Education – Australia’s leading tutoring college and UCAT Masterclass – the fastest growing online UCAT/UKCAT course in the world.
We are now hiring a Head of Digital Marketing to spearhead the creation of unique and engaging content and communications towards implementing them into exciting marketing campaigns.
What you’ll do…
- Strategically push development for growth in Matrix Education products and UCAT Masterclass, while meeting the business objectives,
- Execute on the end-to-end digital customer communication strategy with a strong focus on inbound marketing, lifecycle marketing and lead nurturing,
- Work alongside other teams to collaborate and create effective marketing messages to drive customer engagement and performance,
- Promote quality content via online channels to build and engage potential customers,
- Manage the day to day development of promotional communications through social media and email channels,
- Manage email calendar, testing plans and identify new opportunities that support overall goals for marketing and the organisation,
- Monitor performance of social media content and email campaigns and implement strategies for optimisation,
- Proposal and deployment of cost-effective use of paid media to fuel growth and engagement with proven results and ROI,
- Manage websites – update content, write effective copy, and create new pages with UX in mind.
- Ensure the correct application of our content style guide and tone of voice across all communications.
- Collaborate and lead the Growth Team to deliver on business objectives and results through inspiring and leading a high performing team.
What you’ll need…
- 3+ years of relevant digital marketing experience,
- Demonstrated success in social and content marketing and implementing content marketing strategies,
- Proven history of social and content strategy,
- Knowledgeable with email service providers, Mailchimp and/or Intercom a plus…but we’re open to new suggestions,
- Working knowledge of HTML, Responsive Designs and Dynamic Content,
- Ahead of the curve in recognising and building audiences in new social media platforms,
- Experience with using social media to build and engage audiences,
- Exceptional written communication skills – the human language type,
- Organised, detail-oriented and strives for a high degree of precision,
- Self-starter with ability to thrive under pressure in a fast paced environment,
- Strong leadership, communication skills, and a mindset of continual improvement and development,
- Effective organisational skills and process driven,
- Knowledge and/or experience with SEO, Google Ads, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager,
- Bachelors degree qualifications in Marketing, Communications, Media or Journalism.
The position will be based at our Sydney CBD office and will report to the Chief Executive Officer.The role will be based out of our Sydney CBD office site and successful applicants will be asked to observe the Matrix COVIDSafe measures that are in place to ensure the ongoing safety of all Matrix staff.
A few of our perks…
- Head office located in the heart of the CBD,
- Work with a motivated and talented team,
- Modern, open-office environment,
- Competitive remuneration rates,
- Flexible work environment,
- Team outings and social events,
- Most importantly, an opportunity to help over 5000 students achieve their academic #GOALS.
Apply now below, or email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
No recruiters or agencies.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.