We’re looking for a hands on, savvy team member who’ll implement exciting marketing campaigns within the Growth Team. We’re a passionate, creative, data-driven team that enjoy unifying great design and quality content into marketing campaigns that get people talking about Matrix Education – Australia’s leading tutoring college and UCAT Masterclass – the fastest growing online UCAT/UKCAT course in the world.
What you’ll do…
- Strategy development for growth in Matrix Education products and UCAT Masterclass,
- Execute on the end-to-end digital customer communication strategy with a strong focus on inbound marketing, lifecycle marketing and lead nurturing,
- Work alongside other teams to collaborate and create effective marketing messages to drive customer engagement and performance,
- Promote quality content via online channels to build and engage potential customers,
- Drive automated email campaigns with content, relevancy, smart segmentation and personalisation,
- Manage the day to day development of promotional communications through email and social media channels,
- Manage email calendar, testing plans and identify new opportunities that support overall goals for marketing and the organisation,
- Monitor performance of email campaigns and implement strategies for optimisation,
- Manage websites – update content, write effective copy, and create new pages with UX in mind.
- Ensure the correct application of our content style guide and tone of voice across all communications.
- Collaborate and lead the Growth Team to deliver business outcomes and results through inspiring and leading a high performing team.
What you’ll need…
- 5+ years of relevant digital marketing experience,
- Demonstrated success in content marketing and implementing content marketing strategies,
- Exceptional written communication skills – the human language type,
- Experience developing, managing and optimising email campaigns,
- Organised, detail-oriented and strives for a high degree of precision,
- Self-starter with ability to thrive under pressure in a fast paced environment,
- Knowledgeable with Email Service Providers, Mailchimp and/or Intercom a plus…but we’re open to new suggestions,
- Working knowledge of HTML, Responsive Designs, Dynamic Content and email best practices including CAN-SPAM Regulations,
- Effective organisational skills and process driven,
- Demonstrated success in managing high volume email marketing programs,
- Experience with using social media to build and engage audiences,
- Strong leadership, communication skills, and a mindset of continual improvement and development,
- Knowledge and/or experience with SEO, Google Ads, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager,
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications, Marketing or Journalism is preferred, but not essential.
The position will be based at our Sydney CBD office and will report to the Chief Executive Officer.
A few of our perks…
- Head office located in the heart of the CBD,
- Work with a motivated and talented team,
- Modern, open-office environment,
- Competitive remuneration rates,
- Flexible work environment,
- Team outings and social events,
- Most importantly, an opportunity to help over 5000 students achieve their academic #GOALS.
Apply now below, or email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No recruiters or agencies.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.