We’re looking for a hands on, savvy Digital Marketing Specialist who’ll implement exciting marketing campaigns within the Growth Team. We’re a passionate, creative, data-driven team that enjoy marrying great design and quality content into marketing campaigns that get people excited about Matrix Education – Australia’s leading HSC Tutoring Centre.
What you’ll do…
- Execute on the end-to-end digital customer communication strategy with a strong focus on inbound marketing, lifecycle marketing and lead nurturing.
- Work alongside other teams to collaborate and create effective marketing messages to drive customer engagement and performance.
- Promote quality content on social media to build and engage potential customers.
- Drive automated email campaigns with content, relevancy, smart segmentation and personalisation.
- Manage the day to day development of promotional email marketing campaigns.
- Manage email calendar, testing plans and identify new opportunities that support overall goals for marketing and the organisation.
- Monitor performance of email campaigns and implement strategies for optimisation.
- Collaborate with the Growth Team to produce new marketing campaigns.
What you’ll need…
- 3+ years of relevant email marketing or digital media.
- Demonstrated success in content marketing and implementing content marketing strategies.
- Experience developing, managing and optimising email campaigns.
- Organised, detail-oriented and strives for a high degree of precision.
- Self-starter with ability to thrive under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledgeable with Email Service Providers, Mailchimp a plus…but we’re open to new suggestions.
- Working knowledge of HTML, Responsive Designs, Dynamic Content and email best practices including CAN-SPAM Regulations.
- Exceptional written communication skills – the human language type.
- Demonstrated success in managing high volume email marketing programs.
- Effective organisational skills and process driven.
- Experience with using social media to build and engage audiences.
- A mindset of continual improvement and development.
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications or Journalism will be highly regarded but not essential.
The position will be based at our Sydney CBD office and will report to the Growth Team Manager.
A few of our perks…
- Head office located in the heart of the CBD
- Work with motivated and talented team
- Modern, open-office environment
- Competitive remuneration rates
- Flexible work environment
- Team outings and social events
- Most importantly, an opportunity to help over 4500 students achieve their academic #GOALS
What we believe in…
- Educate with passion
- Do the right things the right way
- Honesty, integrity and transparency
- Best or nothing
Apply now below, or email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org