We’re looking for a hands on, savvy Digital Marketing Specialist who’ll implement exciting marketing campaigns within the Growth Team. We’re a passionate, creative, data-driven team that enjoy marrying great design and quality content into marketing campaigns that get people excited about Matrix Education – Australia’s leading HSC Tutoring Centre.
What you’ll do…
- Execute on the end-to-end digital customer communication strategy with a strong focus on inbound marketing, lifecycle marketing and lead nurturing,
- Work alongside other teams to collaborate and create effective marketing messages to drive customer engagement and performance,
- Promote quality content on social media to build and engage potential customers,
- Drive automated email campaigns with content, relevancy, smart segmentation and personalisation,
- Manage the day to day development of promotional email marketing campaigns,
- Manage email calendar, testing plans and identify new opportunities that support overall goals for marketing and the organisation,
- Monitor performance of email campaigns and implement strategies for optimisation,
- Collaborate with the Growth Team to produce new marketing campaigns.
What you’ll need…
- 3+ years of relevant email marketing or digital media,
- Demonstrated success in content marketing and implementing content marketing strategies,
- Experience developing, managing and optimising email campaigns,
- Organised, detail-oriented and strives for a high degree of precision,
- Self-starter with ability to thrive under pressure in a fast paced environment,
- Knowledgeable with Email Service Providers, Mailchimp a plus…but we’re open to new suggestions,
- Working knowledge of HTML, Responsive Designs, Dynamic Content and email best practices including CAN-SPAM Regulations,
- Exceptional written communication skills – the human language type,
- Demonstrated success in managing high volume email marketing programs,
- Effective organisational skills and process driven,
- Experience with using social media to build and engage audiences,
- A mindset of continual improvement and development,
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications or Journalism is preferred, but not essential.
The position will be based at our Sydney CBD office and will report to the Growth Team Manager.
A few of our perks…
- Head office located in the heart of the CBD,
- Work with motivated and talented team,
- Modern, open-office environment,
- Competitive remuneration rates,
- Flexible work environment,
- Team outings and social events,
- Most importantly, an opportunity to help over 4500 students achieve their academic #GOALS.
Apply now below, or email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.