Are you a 2022 graduate who is interested in tutoring opportunities at Matrix Education? If the answer is ‘yes’, read on!
Matrix is now hiring tutors in English, Maths and Science at our campuses in Strathfield, Chatswood, Epping and Hurstville.
What you’ll need to be considered…
- English Tutor Candidates: Band 6 HSC results in English Advanced. Band E4 results in Extension 1 and/or Extension 2 will be highly regarded,
- Maths Tutor Candidates: Band E4 HSC results in both Maths Extension 1 and Extension 2,
- Science Tutor Candidates: Band 6 HSC results in at least two of the following: Physics, Chemistry and/or Biology,
- Have a minimum of six months previous ongoing work experience in retail, hospitality, customer service or administration,
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills,
- Have a proven track record of getting things done on time, every time.
What you’ll do…
- Undertaking one-on-one workshops with current Matrix students in year 7 to 12,
- Regular marking of student’s homework and examination papers within strict deadlines while meeting quality standards,
- Additional ad hoc duties as required by the reporting line Senior Tutor.
Interested? Here’s what to do next:
- Submit your resume. It must include details of your previous work experience and your HSC subject results,
- Submit your cover letter detailing why you want to tutor at Matrix Education and what you hope to study at university.
A few of our perks…
- Convenient campus locations across Sydney,
- Modern, open-office environment,
- Fully stocked kitchen for staff,
- Competitive remuneration rates,
- Working with a reputable organisation that sets the industry standard,
- Fun, open and collaborative team mates.