Congratulations to the class of 2021 on your HSC results! Are you a 2021 graduate who is interested in tutoring opportunities at Matrix Education in 2022? If the answer is ‘yes’, read on!
What you’ll need to be considered…
- English Tutor Candidates: Achieved band 6 HSC results in English Advanced. Band E4 results in Extension 1 and/or Extension 2 will be highly regarded,
- Maths Tutor Candidates: Achieved band E4 HSC results in both Maths Extension 1 and Extension 2,
- Science Tutor Candidates: Achieved band 6 HSC results in at least two of the following: Physics, Chemistry and/or Biology,
- Have a minimum of six months previous ongoing professional work experience in retail, hospitality, customer service or administration,
- Must be available to work Saturdays and Sundays from February 2022,
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills,
- If studying at university in 2022, you must be undertaking your studies in the Sydney Metropolitan area,
- 2022 gap year students are welcome to apply.
What you’ll do…
- Undertaking one-on-one workshops with current Matrix students in year 7 to 12,
- Regular marking of student’s homework and examination papers within strict deadlines while meeting quality standards,
- Additional ad hoc duties as required by the reporting manager, the Senior Tutor.
Interested? Here’s what to do next:
- Submit your resume. It must include details of your previous work experience and your HSC subject results,
- Submit your cover letter detailing why you want to tutor at Matrix Education and the top three (if applicable) courses and university you hope to enter in 2022.
A few of our perks…
- Convenient campus locations across Sydney,
- Modern, open-office environment,
- Competitive remuneration rates,
- Be recognised as an educator at Australia’s most highly regarded tuition college,
- Open and collaborative management team,
- Amazing facilities,
- Most importantly, an opportunity to help over 6000 students achieve their academic #GOALS