This course will provide Year 12 Physics students with an intensive and interactive revision of the core topics from the HSC course in preparation for the HSC Trial examination.
- Motors and Generators
- Ideas to Implementation
- 3 hours x 6 days of the course delivered by an experienced HSC teacher in a lecture style environment
- A full set of resources for the duration of the course including 3 x 100 page booklets containing course summaries and many HSC exam-style questions
- Exam techniques and strategies to maximise their marks in the trial examination
- To analyse a variety of exam-style questions including past trial and HSC examination questions
Who Should Apply?
Year 12 Physics students who need:
- Revise their knowledge and understanding of core topics in the HSC course
- Improve their problem solving skills and ability to respond to extended response questions