An exclusive, interactive seminar for Year 11 students.
Matrix invites all students to our Town Hall Campus to attend our free ATAR & Scaling Seminar.
Our Chief Academic Coordinator will give a step by step, practical demonstration on how to set your ATAR goal so you can achieve your desired result. This guided seminar will help current Year 11 students plan and track progress early on so that they develop the right habits in their final HSC year.
Students must prepare the following information in order to complete the Matrix Goal Setting Template during the seminar:
- Their current school ranking for each subject
- The average number of previous students who attained Band 6/E4 for those subjects at their school in the past few years
Year 11 students will learn:
- About HSC marks vs. an ATAR
- The process of calculating an ATAR
- Why and how assessment marks are moderated
- How each subject is scaled and why scaling is necessary
- How to define a meaningful ATAR goal
- How to translate my ATAR goal into subject rankings at school
- How to implement a system to track my progress towards my ATAR goal
- How to prioritise and be more effective with time management
- Demonstrations on how to use the Matrix ATAR Calculator to set your ATAR goal and translate in terms of school rankings
- A Matrix Goal Setting Template
- A step by step guide on how to define and track your progress using the Matrix Goal Setting Template
- Access to the seminar e-book, which includes study tips and presentation summary on how to achieve a 99.95 ATAR
HOW TO REGISTER
You must register to attend – spaces are strictly limited.
Please register your attendance below.