ENROLMENT WAITING LIST POLICY
Matrix Education’s classes are in high demand and often reach maximum capacity prior to the commencement of the term. If your desired class is currently full, you can request to be placed on a waiting list.
Terms and Conditions
- All waiting list entries must be currently enrolled at Matrix Education or have submitted a completed enrolment form to Matrix Education.
- If your requested class becomes available, a service representative will notify you via telephone. They will attempt to contact you twice on the mobile phone number provided by the student for the waiting list. If you are not reachable by the second phone call, the offer will move to the next student on the waiting list.
- If you have been offered a place in your desired class, you have until close of business the following day to notify Matrix of whether you will be taking the class placement. This can be done via email at email@example.com or via telephone on 1300 008 008. If you choose not to take the class or we do not hear back from you within the allocated time, the offer will move to the next student on the waiting list.
- Waiting list entries are only valid for one academic term. All entries on the waiting list are removed at the end of each academic term if a desired class placement has not been found for the waiting list student by the end of week three.
- Waiting lists for each term open in next term. (For example, the waiting list for term three will open in week one of term two.)